Financing in 19145 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marty S,  in Irvine, CA
Marty S answered:
Does a mortgage broker have the right to prevent me from renting a property.?
Having a mortgage broker is similar to an at will employment situation. Eithe rone of you can walk away at either time. He has no recourse.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of fur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 17, 2009 Financing in 19145
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19145 > Financing in 19145
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer