General Area in 19140 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna, Both Buyer and Seller in Lansing, MI
Anna answered:
How can I find a affordable apt. when Im in SSI.?
Go down to the local housing authority and ask about rental assistance programs or low income-apartments that will base rent on a percentage of your total income.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013 General Area in 19140
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19140 > General Area in 19140
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer