Home Selling in 19138 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sheri Curci, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, PA
Sheri Curci answered:
Can I sell the property to my wife, so that I can pay off the whole mortgage.?
Good Question.... I know a lot of husbands that would like to sell their homes to their wives..... all I know is a dollar deed ...but then your stuck with the balance.

This is either ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013 Home Selling in 19138
Riteshseth, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA
Riteshseth answered:
Can I sell my condo to my wife (not in default or foreclosure) and buy another property on my own?
On the similar lines can we sell it to spouse for realizing the tax loss without losing the property by sale? E,g, If we are joint owner right now and then she become a sole owner as bu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 31, 2012 Home Selling in 19138
Robin Silver…, Real Estate Pro in Garden City, NY
Robin Silverberg answered:
Can i sell my house to my wife in MA, basically to refinance since i'm unable on my own and she would be first time home buyer (not on my?
Your wife would not qualify for the credit because no family sales qualify. Also, if you are behind on your mortgage, or you are in foreclosure, she cannot take over the loan because th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 1, 2010 Home Selling in 19138
Erica Ramus,…, Real Estate Pro in Pottsville, PA
Erica Ramus, MRE answered:
Can I seel my house to my wife in the state of PA?
Sure! If you want to sell it to her and she wants to buy it, that should be no problem. Hire an attorney or a real estate agent to draw up the paperwork for you.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 28, 2010 Home Selling in 19138
Maura Mcdonn…,  in Philadelphia, PA
Maura Mcdonnell answered:
can i sell my home to my wife?
Yes, you can. It is an easy process. There are some additional questions I would have but it is typically a tad easier that a purchase from someone outside ytour family. Call me at 6 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 25, 2010 Home Selling in 19138
Donna Saylor…,  in Malvern, PA
Donna Saylor & Carolyn Mitchell The Power of TWO! answered:
I have a rental property in Philadelphia,but I can't afford to maintain it anymore. How do I ....?
In PA the terms of the lease continue when ownership transfers. So if the tenant has 6 months left before their lease is up, a new landlord cannot come in and change those terms without ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Oct 25, 2007 Home Selling in 19138
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19138 > Home Selling in 19138
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer