Rentals in 19134 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Philip J. Cu…, Real Estate Pro in Feasterville, PA
Philip J. Cunningham Sr answered:
Evicting a incarcerated tenant
Have you called the DA's office? Why not just file for a hearing in Landlord Tenant Court for evection since you have not recieved rent. Please call me 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013 Rentals in 19134
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19134 > Rentals in 19134
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer