Financing in 19128 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Annette Levi…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Annette Levinson answered:
i need a mortgage with a 560 credit score
Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 7, 2012 Financing in 19128
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner in Allentown, PA
Terrence Charest answered:
Paying HELOC while house is for sale
I fully agree with the previous posts and wish to add my own two cents.

If at all possible, paying off the HELOC and closing that account can help speed up the sale of the home by n ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jun 12, 2008 Financing in 19128
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19128 > Financing in 19128
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer