Home Selling in 19126 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sanjeev Ahuja, Real Estate Pro in Floral Park, NY
Sanjeev Ahuja answered:
Chapter 13 bankruptcy and want to sell my home
You should speak to the attorney who helped you with the Chapter 13 bankruptcy as to the use of proceeds.

Good Luck!
1 vote Share Flag Sun Jun 1, 2014 Home Selling in 19126
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19126 > Home Selling in 19126
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer