19123 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Can a licensed real estate salesperson in another state refer a listing broker to a home seller and collect a referral fee commission?
In most states you can sure refer a listing in another state. If you are unsure and want a definate legal answer, contact the state of CT re commission. Most agents I refer clients to i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 27, 2016 Agent2Agent in 19123
altsigarida, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA
altsigarida asked:
Renting a 2 bed/2 bath- Sublease Hi. I am renting a 2 bed/2 bath at the Pennthouses at Penn treaty Village and have contract until June 30th. Due to job change, I have to leave the apartment March 30th. So, I want to sublease…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 8, 2015 For Rent in 19123
Janis Dubin, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Janis Dubin answered:
whats the going rental rate in the 19123 Zip code area
The rate is going up! Especially in the hidden gem of West Poplar. There are new houses coming out of the ground daily-some for rent and some for sale- and new businesses are opening ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 19, 2014 Rentals in 19123
Don DeGennaro, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Don DeGennaro answered:
I'm looking to purchase a home at Waterfront Square/901 n penn st/19123

I would be glad to assist you with your home search. Please feel free to call me or email me at any hour if you would like me to set you up on an auto search or schedule appoi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013 Home Buying in 19123
Sheri Curci, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, PA
Sheri Curci answered:
I currently live in northern liberties and am looking for a new APT for March 2013. My Range is between $1100-$1400. i'd like to find a bi-level, 1-2
Good Evening Frankie,

I have a few in mind ...Also try our REAL TIME site that is more accurate with rentals.

You can call for a more confidential talk?

All the Best in 2013, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 26, 2012 For Rent in 19123
Sharon Carson, Real Estate Pro in bala cynwyd, PA
Sharon Carson answered:
I am thinking of renting an apt. at The Piazza in Northern Liberties. Can anyone tell me if it is safe there.?
There is an excellent forum/blog philadelphiaspeaks.com that has area focused forums so you can read and ask for info from neighborhood locals. Generally each neighborhood forum lists ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 19, 2012 Rentals in 19123
Community Mo…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia County,...
Community Mortgage Officer answered:
I'm looking to purchase a condo in Philly and could only put 5-10% down. My credit score is 800 , are there any lenders out there who could
Yes.....you have all of the right anwer....now the next step is to get pre-approved. I'm a Loan Officer for a Philadelphia bank. Contact me when you are ready.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 5, 2011 Financing in 19123
Bruce Lang, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Bruce Lang answered:
How difficult is get a zoning change from single family (10A) to multi-family in Philly?
Go to licenses and inspections at city hall and they will walk you through the process. I can also refer zoning attorneys to you. Key issues have to do with size of rear yard etc. Zon ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 27, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in 19123
Alan Openshaw, Real Estate Pro in Southampton, PA
Alan Openshaw answered:
is title insurance necessary on a refinance? Also, what is the 'normal' settlement charge range on a refinance mortgage? Thanks
Hello Kellie,

you can check out the amount of title insurance needed at this website.
On top of that there may be other charges such ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 30, 2010 Financing in 19123
Jose,  in Austin, TX
Jose answered:
203k consultant/architect in Philadelphia?
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104-0000 (215) 840-9798 n/a

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19154-3901 (215) 632- ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 17, 2010 Home Buying in 19123
Mack McCoy, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mack McCoy answered:
Expected return on raising the roof of a property.
If you're leaving the existing areas intact . . .

1) Current Value of property - land = current value of structure.
2) Current value of structure / square feet = value per sf. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 13, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 19123
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer