Foreclosure in 19121 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ian A. Wolf, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Ian A. Wolf answered:
how do I find foreclosure agents?
You can go to various major bank websites and check their REO(Real Estate Owned) section and/or bank owned section. Usually they have a list of properties for sale and the agents to con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 21, 2010 Foreclosure in 19121
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19121 > Foreclosure in 19121
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer