Home Selling in 19107 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tim Adkins, Real Estate Pro in Dothan, AL
Tim Adkins answered:
how can i sell my share in a property that i am not the majority holder?
It is up to the way the laws are written in your area. Get you an estate attorney in your area. More than likely you will be able to sell you portion if you offered it at first to you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 17, 2010 Home Selling in 19107
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19107 > Home Selling in 19107
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer