Rentals in 19046 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
I'm looking for a rental property in Delaware County or SW Philadelphia. I have a false eviction on my credit. Is there any hope/help available?
Contest the entry. Each credit bureau provides a process where you can dispute an erroneous entry. Even if they won't remove it, you'll have the ability to provide a brief explanation p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 16, 2012 Rentals in 19046
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > Jenkintown > 19046 > Rentals in 19046
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer