Home Buying in 18505 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Paul Philpott, Real Estate Pro in Scranton, PA
Paul Philpott answered:
i moved into my mothers apartment with my two kids i think its going to be foreclosed landlord died son took over im getting shut off notices pls help
As a prior employee of several utilities in Pennsylvania (including UGI), I would suggest calling the utility companies and telling them that you will pay them directly (if needed) to k ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013 Foreclosure in 18505
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Lackawanna County > Scranton > 18505 > Home Buying in 18505
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer