Property Q&A in 18337 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ken Brandt, Renter in 18337
Ken Brandt asked:
Hi Audrey, Sounds crazy but i mat need a rental. We have a 1 show contract for someone who has interest in my development. Your house??? --
This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 12, 2014 Property Q&A in 18337
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Milford > 18337 > Property Q&A in 18337
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer