Home Buying in 18324 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Angelica P, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Angelica P answered:
i am looking to buy house in saw creek gated comuniti , i am interested if i can have my privet pool in my yard . thank you

We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. Please follow these steps to begin your home search:

1. Click the 'Buy' tab at the top ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 8, 2016 Home Buying in 18324
The Dixon Gr…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
The Dixon Group answered:
can i get a hud loan with bad credit?
The challenge you may have is getting qualified for the HUD home by the lender with bad credit. Have you looked into credit counseling at all?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014 Credit Score in 18324
Nina Fradl C…, Real Estate Pro in Sparta, NJ
Nina Fradl CNE,ePRO,SFR,SRS,GRI answered:
can you or your lawyer be sue if a contract was sent to you but never sign because the I the buyer was no longer interested?
This IS a legal question, however, it is one that we deal with on a regular basis as real estate agents. If the entire situation is that you were sent a contract, which you may or may ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013 Home Buying in 18324
Alan Openshaw, Real Estate Pro in Southampton, PA
Alan Openshaw answered:
I am interested in purchasing a foreclosed home but it has 1/2 the square footage above grnd and 1/2 below. is it a good investment?
Hllo property11.
What is or is not a ogood investment depends on several factors. What is the price you are paying compared to other properties in the area,what is th initial outlay, i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 25, 2011 Home Buying in 18324
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Bushkill > 18324 > Home Buying in 18324
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer