How To... in 18042 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Kaminski, Real Estate Pro in Bethlehem, PA
Joe Kaminski answered:
how do we go about lease to own on a property we are currently renting?
Interview real estate agents in your area to identify an agent who is familiar with the process.

Make sure the agent is acting as your Buyer's Agent or as a Dual Agent.

Everything ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012 How To... in 18042
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Northampton County > Easton > 18042 > How To... in 18042
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer