17512 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Angelica P, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Angelica P answered:
Should I hire a realtor or a lawyer to sell my home?

You can sell your property on your own. To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

http://www.trulia.com/submit_l ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016 Home Selling in 17512
Jeri Patrick, Real Estate Pro in Pooler, GA
Jeri Patrick answered:
Can I buy a house with bad credit?
I would contact a local lender to see what programs they have to help build your credit to be able to get a loan. Best of luck
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 29, 2015 Home Buying in 17512
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer