17406 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bill Filling,  in York, PA
Bill Filling answered:
How can I get a condo VA approved in York PA 17406?
Condominiums can qualify for a VA guaranteed loan in most circumstances. There are some restrictions:
•Fifty percent or more of the building units must be owner-occupied
• ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012 Home Buying in 17406
Elliott R. O…, Real Estate Pro in McLean, VA
Elliott R. Oliva answered:
What is the soonest after filing bankruptcy that I can get a traditional mortgage?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 14, 2012 Home Buying in 17406
Jason Herten…,  in Champaign, IL
Jason Hertenstein answered:
Looking for rental property in the Conewago Elementary School of Northeastern School District. Not having
I could only find two places using Cazoodle Apartment Search.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 4, 2009 For Rent in 17406
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > York County > York > 17406
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer