Financing in 15210 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeffrey Benn…, Real Estate Pro in Pittsburgh, PA
Jeffrey Bennett answered:
I bought a home that needs total work- refurbish. I have bad credit due to an incurable illness. Need money.
Well, that's a tough one! There are rehab loans available through the URA (and perhaps HUD as well), Sometimes they have to be in specially zoned areas as well. Presumably you bought it ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Oct 12, 2008 Financing in 15210
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Allegheny County > Pittsburgh > 15210 > Financing in 15210
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer