Home Buying in 14904 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Trevor Curran, Real Estate Pro in Great Neck, NY
Trevor Curran answered:
I pay 825.00 for rent right now but my credit is terrible, I am trying to get it re-established now, can I get a loan for a house?
Good morning Killer23,

Often I meet clients who think their credit is, as you say, "terrible." When I review their credit we find they actually qualify for a mortgage loan!

I rec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012 Home Buying in 14904
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Chemung County > Elmira > 14904 > Home Buying in 14904
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer