Home Selling in 14454 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Without a cert. of occupancy on a 1975 house, does one have to change an open stairwell to meet current code?
For accurate information, check with your local building's department....
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 10, 2011 Home Selling in 14454
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Livingston County > Geneseo > 14454 > Home Selling in 14454
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer