12788 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Randy Stoker, Real Estate Pro in Roseville, CA
Randy Stoker answered:
the configuration of my house is not correct. How do I change the trulia listing?
All listings on Trulia are generated by the listing Real estate agent; Trulia scans the MLS data base and posts that information to their web site. If you have your home listed through ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 15, 2015 Home Selling in 12788
Tomtom, Home Seller in Shohola, PA
Tomtom answered:
what r the yearly tax?
The taxes are very low here in PA esp compared with NY and NJ where lots of people move from. I can give you the number if you call me (917) 579-1233
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 12788
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Sullivan County > Woodbourne > 12788
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer