Home Selling in 12547 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
find value of current home
You can either hire a professional appraiser, or ask any local agents for a comparative market analysis....don't rely on online values, as some may not be accurate nor updated....
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 19, 2011 Home Selling in 12547
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Scott Anzalone, Agent in Highland, NY
Scott Anzalone
Highland, NY
Home > New York > Ulster County > Milton > 12547 > Home Selling in 12547
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer