Home Buying in 12463 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
how do I take the house I bought off trulia?
If the property was listed with an agent ask him/her; or directly contact customer service http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ Keep in mind that the property may be seen on other sites as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012 Home Buying in 12463
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Greene County > Palenville > 12463 > Home Buying in 12463
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer