12458 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Frank Macagn…, Real Estate Pro in Stone Ridge, NY
Frank Macagnone answered:
If Ditech owns a house, who do I contact to learn what it is going for? Where would it be listed?
You can always call a local agent in the area to see if the house is on MLS. All they need is the address. I cover Ulster County so if the house is within Ulster, I can look it up for y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014 Home Buying in 12458
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Ulster County > Napanoch > 12458
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer