12182 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dee Karabin, Real Estate Pro in 12054
Dee Karabin answered:
i'm looking to get a bank appraisal in order to refinance.
The appraiser will add in upgrade value and sometimes go further out to do comparables. If you do your own private appraisal first before you go to the bank then you will have an ide ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013 Financing in 12182
Anne E. Oliv…, Real Estate Pro in Charlottesville, VA
Anne E. Oliver - Local Expert answered:
My exhusband put the home in bankruptcy (7) for arrears. I am left with a home I cannot afford. Should I let it go into foreclosure? There's no
I agree with Christopher. I would suggest that you go to the U.S. Department of Housing andUrban Development website for information and resources. There are lots of people out there ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 18, 2011 Foreclosure in 12182
Ruth Bonapace, Real Estate Pro in 07030
Ruth Bonapace answered:
What if there are no comaparable sales within the past year when refinancing for an FHA loan?
That's very odd. Usually the appraisers will go a little further out of the area or make other adjustments as to size or type. Anything from 12 months ago would be too old. You wou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 22, 2009 Market Conditions in 12182
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Cindy McMahon, Agent in North Greenbush
Cindy McMahon
North Greenbush
Anthony Gagliardi, Agent in Clifton Park, NY
Anthony Gagliardi
Clifton Park, NY
Theresa B. Maloney, Agent in 12144
Theresa B. Maloney
Home > New York > Rensselaer County > Troy > 12182
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer