Remodel & Renovate in 11758 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nick Vittorio, Real Estate Pro in Massapequa Park, NY
Nick Vittorio answered:
Hi ranch basement bathroom
You or your contractor would need to apply for a Permit with the town for it to be legal. Depending on what type of bathroom high end or low end, and where the existing plumbing is loca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 10, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in 11758
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Massapequa > 11758 > Remodel & Renovate in 11758
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer