Home Selling in 11704 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Westcott Gro…, Real Estate Pro in Babylon, NY
Westcott Group answered:
Should i sign an affadavit removing my name from the title?
This is a very serious transaction you should consult with an attorney for sound advice. You may want to consult a realestate attorney as well as your matrimonial lawyer. Good Luck.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 25, 2009 Home Selling in 11704
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Suffolk County > West Babylon > 11704 > Home Selling in 11704
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer