11598 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevin Olson…, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO
Kevin Olson & Jessica Laude answered:
How do I get an estimate for how much my house is worth if I don't want to list it with a real estate broker?

I would contact an appraiser. Yes, many Realtors would do a CMA for free (doesn't actually constitute worth so be careful), but we are all self employed and if there is n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 23, 2007 Home Selling in 11598
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Woodmere > 11598
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer