Home Selling in 11590 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Casale, Home Seller in 11590
This property will be for sale in the Spring of 2012.  Inquiries available March, 2012.  This property is centrally-located in the incorporated village of Westbury, Nassau County, Long Island, New… Read more
Blogged Mon Feb 27, 2012 by Don Casale Home Selling
No comments
Ralph Windsc…, Real Estate Pro in Hauppauge, NY
Ralph Windschuh answered:
law regarding Mother/daugher housing in Nassau County e mail - sisbatty@yahoo.com
As far as I know, there is a no legal term "mother/daughter". This is a label created by the public. There is, however, accessory apartment permits available depending on wh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 18, 2011 Home Selling in 11590
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Westbury > 11590 > Home Selling in 11590
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer