Home Ownership in 11590 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Cristina Cal…, Real Estate Pro in Woodbury, NY
Cristina Callegari answered:
how to apply for mother-daughter permit in hicksville, ny ?
You will need to contact the Town of Oyster Bay if you plan on handling it yourself, often times the contractor doing the work to your home will be able to apply on your behalf. Here is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013 Home Ownership in 11590
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Westbury > 11590 > Home Ownership in 11590
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer