Home Selling in 11581 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ralph Windsc…, Real Estate Pro in Hauppauge, NY
Ralph Windschuh answered:
Do I need and attorney to sell my co-op?
There is no law that says you have to have an attorney to sell. However, on Long Island, in NYC and pretty much all the way up to Albany, attorneys are used when selling. Because your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 14, 2010 Home Selling in 11581
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Valley Stream > 11581 > Home Selling in 11581
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer