Property Q&A in 11575 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Hyden, Real Estate Pro in Mill Neck, NY
Dan Hyden answered:
My mortgage is paid off. Is there any entity that I can use to collect money on a monthly basis like an escrow or interest earning to accumulate?
Interest-earning accounts include several products available from banks and credit unions such as savings accounts and certificates of deposit (CD's) as well as US government savings bo ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed May 28, 2014 Property Q&A in 11575
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Roosevelt > 11575 > Property Q&A in 11575
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer