Property Q&A in 11552 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


elsnew2006, Other/Just Looking in West Hempstead, NY
elsnew2006 asked:
what is the property section? --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 30, 2014 Property Q&A in 11552
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I am interested in fencing in my side driveway and making it part of my backyard. Do I need a permit for a PVC fence and how do I get one? RH
For accurate information check with the town's building's department.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013 Property Q&A in 11552
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > West Hempstead > 11552 > Property Q&A in 11552
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer