Home Selling in 11552 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nick Gandhi, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Nick Gandhi answered:
Capitol Gains Tax
Tax consultant (CPA) or tax Attorney is your best bet
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012 Home Selling in 11552
Stephen Maha…,  in Valley Stream, NY
Stephen Mahabir answered:
we recently purchased a home and are considering our options on the home we have lived in for 13 years. The
You really need to have a heart to heart with a Realtor as there may be too many differing opinions. Having owned your first home for so long you may still be in a good position to come ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 1, 2008 Home Selling in 11552
The Tim Wood…, Real Estate Pro in Big Bear Lake, CA
The Tim Wood Group answered:
I am going to put my house on the market. My broker wants me to use a price range (pvrm). Is this really the?
JR, it might be good strategy in your area as I stated. In my area, the agents that use it are not effective. The reason the house for $1.9 sold was not because of the PVRM, it was be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 19, 2008 Home Selling in 11552
Lawrence&She…, Real Estate Pro in Plainview, NY
Lawrence&Sheila Agranoff answered:
We own house outright and have purchased another. Do you recommend renting or selling?
Good for you Jenny...Owning a house outright is terrific! Why did you buy the second house? Did you buy it as an investment? If so, then keep it for a while until the market starts clim ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2008 Home Selling in 11552
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > West Hempstead > 11552 > Home Selling in 11552
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer