Home Selling in 11552 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Nick  Gandhi, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Nick Gandhi answered:
Capitol Gains Tax
Tax consultant (CPA) or tax Attorney is your best bet
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012 Home Selling in 11552
Stephen Maha…, Real Estate Pro in Valley Stream, NY
Stephen Mahabir answered:
we recently purchased a home and are considering our options on the home we have lived in for 13 years. The
You really need to have a heart to heart with a Realtor as there may be too many differing opinions. Having owned your first home for so long you may still be in a good position to come ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 1, 2008 Home Selling in 11552
Tyler Wood, Real Estate Pro in Big Bear Lake, CA
Tyler Wood answered:
I am going to put my house on the market. My broker wants me to use a price range (pvrm). Is this really the?
JR, it might be good strategy in your area as I stated. In my area, the agents that use it are not effective. The reason the house for $1.9 sold was not because of the PVRM, it was be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 19, 2008 Home Selling in 11552
LAWRENCE &am…, Real Estate Pro in 11787
We own house outright and have purchased another. Do you recommend renting or selling?
Good for you Jenny...Owning a house outright is terrific! Why did you buy the second house? Did you buy it as an investment? If so, then keep it for a while until the market starts clim ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2008 Home Selling in 11552
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Rosa Arrigo, Agent in 11581
Rosa Arrigo
Cheryl Uram, Agent in 11010
Cheryl Uram
Newman Realty, Broker in Lynbrook, NY
Newman Realty
Lynbrook, NY
Home > New York > Nassau County > West Hempstead > 11552 > Home Selling in 11552
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer