Property Q&A in 11550 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Neighbor cut down my hedges. Can i take him to court based soley on survey measurements compared to my own measurements. Do i have to hire a surveyer?
Since you are asking "Are my measurements enough for a judge", being it's a legal question and in order to be prepared and well informed, you may wish to consult with an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 16, 2011 Property Q&A in 11550
Barbara E. N…, Real Estate Pro in Oceanside, NY
Barbara E. Nowak answered:
Would like to know who sold the property? Please forward respond to:
Hi John

Yes, this house is sold on January 26, 2008 for $260,000

Thank you

0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 5, 2009 Property Q&A in 11550
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Hempstead > 11550 > Property Q&A in 11550
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer