Remodel & Renovate in 11510 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
How can I obtain a property survey before undertaking home renovations?
If you recently purchased the property more than likely a survey was ordered, so you can ask your attorney for a copy, or check with your local buildings department, a copy may be on fi ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Feb 24, 2015 Remodel & Renovate in 11510
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Baldwin > 11510 > Remodel & Renovate in 11510
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer