Home Selling in 11427 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Reema Sharma, Real Estate Pro in Glen Oaks, NY
Reema Sharma answered:
In a short sale who pays the transfer tax if it is not defined in the contract?
ask your attorney and check with the listing agent
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 7, 2012 Home Selling in 11427
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Queens Village > 11427 > Home Selling in 11427
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer