Financing in 11236 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Brian Sadigh…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Brian Sadighpour answered:
lender is asking us to resign loan documents from 4 years ago. They said they don't have the originals to record the mortgage? What does this mean?
It basically means they didn't record the mortgage which is in your benefit. The deed must have been recorded by your attorney. do not give your loan documents to anyone... Means t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 25, 2015 Financing in 11236
Luke Constan…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Luke Constantino answered:
I had a mod done over 6 years ago with BOA. They sent me the mod again to re sign because they cant file with the County. is this legal?
My friend/real estate lawyer can answer that, free of charge:

Joseph R. Sorrentino, Esq.
6317 Avenue N
Brooklyn, New York 11234

If you need anything real estate ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 25, 2015 Financing in 11236
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11236 > Financing in 11236
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer