11236 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Linda Johnst…, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY
Linda Johnstone answered:
I wasn't prequalified, because my credit score is too low,(don't have enough established credit). What's the best way to bring it up?

Let me take out time to inform you just if you are interested in Project Financing, Real Estate Investment, Business Loans from certified private lenders We loan with In ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 24, 2015 Credit Score in 11236
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
How can we find the owner of a foreclosed home at 1458 E. 98th St?
Get the name from county records.

Then Get a PI or an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 4, 2015 Home Buying in 11236
Kathy Burgre…, Home Owner in Westchester, NY
Kathy Burgreen answered:
I recently found an apartment I love and met with the landlord and was approved. But the broker wants me to pay his fee in cash only.
I can think of several issues:
1. Your broker wants cash to avoid reporting the fee as income and avoid paying taxes on it or reporting it to the brokerage firm and having to split th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 2, 2015 Rental Basics in 11236
Brian Sadigh…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Brian Sadighpour answered:
lender is asking us to resign loan documents from 4 years ago. They said they don't have the originals to record the mortgage? What does this mean?
It basically means they didn't record the mortgage which is in your benefit. The deed must have been recorded by your attorney. do not give your loan documents to anyone... Means t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 25, 2015 Financing in 11236
Luke Constan…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Luke Constantino answered:
I had a mod done over 6 years ago with BOA. They sent me the mod again to re sign because they cant file with the County. is this legal?
My friend/real estate lawyer can answer that, free of charge:

Joseph R. Sorrentino, Esq.
6317 Avenue N
Brooklyn, New York 11234

If you need anything real estate ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 25, 2015 Financing in 11236
John Burke, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
John Burke answered:
I have no cosigner
Hi William,

It's possible but it's going to depend on your debts, the BK and how much the other side of the duplex rents out for.

Take a look at the recommendations from some of m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 9, 2014 Home Buying in 11236
Paul F. Marz…, Real Estate Pro in Hackensack, NJ
Paul F. Marzolla answered:
is there a time limit a home owner needs to wait prior to refinancing,does refinancing for a condo differ from that of a single family home?
You are certainly eligible to refinance right now; all property types would be fine. Since it's the beginning of the month it's absolutely possible to close before your next payment is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 1, 2014 Home Ownership in 11236
Rudy Batista…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Rudy Batista Graham answered:
I am a citizen of the Turks and Caicos Islands where I currently reside and I would like to move to New York. Can anyone help me move?
I am currently working with a client who is relocating to Manhattan, in I New York City.

If you can tell me more about your Plans I may be able to help, depending on your particular ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014 Moving in 11236
Elizabeth Bo…, Real Estate Pro in Cambridge, MA
Elizabeth Bolton answered:
My bank wants me to re-sign the mortgage documents again because they did not register with the county the first time. My mortgage is over a year old.
I think the mortgage papers you signed at your closing include a form that says you agree to sign or resign documents if need be. Call your real estate attorney and get their take on it ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 13, 2014 Home Buying in 11236
Joseph Runfo…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
Joseph Runfola answered:
What about rent to own? How does that work?
Rent to buy may also be called Lease to Buy; Renters pay a certain amount each month to live in the house, and at the end of an agreed upon period they have the option to buy the house. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014 Home Buying in 11236
Kathryn Lilly, Real Estate Pro in ,
Kathryn Lilly answered:
Can anyone help me with programs for first time home buyers? I'm looking for assistance with the down payment.
Coming up with the down payment money is like wanting to loose weight! It takes work and discipline as well as realistic expectations.
1.) do not be in high rent apartment, compromise, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014 Home Buying in 11236
 Aubrey, Real Estate Pro in ,
Aubrey answered:
you had a one bedroom condo on seaview ave and 108th street
I know of the condo you are talking about. My company has the info you need. Please call 718 272 8988. Ask for WALKER
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013 Foreclosure in 11236
Phillip Benn, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Phillip Benn answered:
I am looking for a 2 Bedroom Apt in Canarsie area for $1600 Max ( Bet Flatland and Foster and Bet Rockaway parkway and 93rd)
Hi Beaucharme05,
I have units available in Canarsie.
Please contact me at your convenience?

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
Cell: 347-526- ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 30, 2013 Rentals in 11236
Mitchell Fel…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Mitchell Feldman answered:
I'll offer was excepted but the seller changed there mind
Dear Ramon:

A deal is not completely solidified until you have a legally binding contract. In order to have a fully executed legally binding contract you would need to have signed th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013 Home Buying in 11236
Michael Rich…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Michael Richman answered:
I have bought my house in my sister's name but I pay the monthly mortgage. How can I move the house into my own name without huge closing costs?
Hi Vanessa,

The only to put ownership of the house in your name is to do a deed from your sister to you. This involves having a lawyer prepare the deed and have it recorded in the pu ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013 Home Buying in 11236
Makeda Paul, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Makeda Paul answered:
Any pet-friendly apartments for rent in the Brooklyn area for $1,000 a month?
I have a newly renovated private home fully furnished (With bed, appliances, furniture & more)1 bedroom apartment for rent! Newly renovated a showplace! Heat & electric included! Will n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013 For Rent in 11236
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Family of four searching for an apartment or house to rent in Canarsie, Brooklyn.
Consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 9, 2013 For Rent in 11236
Tatiana Davis,  in Brooklyn, NY
Tatiana Davis answered:
Been looking for an apmt for over 4 mos.and may have called 15 agents and left all them messages. Out of this group only 1 has returned my call..
Tony, sad to hear that you are not getting returned calls. It happens, don't give up. Honestly, I return 90% of the messages left for me. What is it that you are looking for and what ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013 Rentals in 11236
Mitchell Fel…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Mitchell Feldman answered:
Anyone knows where can I find a decent real estate lawyer who deals with condos and SONYMA loans in Bklyn & how much?
Dear Eccoy2k1:

If you need a referral for a good attorney, contact me direct and I can give you some names. Aside from that, here are some helpful tips when choosing an attorney:

... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 5, 2013 Home Buying in 11236
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11236
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer