Market Conditions in 11235 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Debby Thomps…, Real Estate Pro in Wauwatosa, WI
Debby Thompson answered:
Is there any way to modify existing 30 Yr fixed mortgage to lower rate?
First I would call the lender and see what they have to offer. If you are just looking for a lower rate and you have equity in your home they may be able to do a stream line re fi. But ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 5, 2009 Market Conditions in 11235
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11235 > Market Conditions in 11235
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer