Foreclosure in 11234 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Rhonda Holt, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Rhonda Holt answered:
The house my mom lives in is in pre-forclosure and I would like to purchase it. How can I do this?
Your best bet is to find an experienced real estate agent in the area who can connect with the seller and help you with purchasing the home.

I hope this answer helped you.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 18, 2011 Foreclosure in 11234
IRINA NUSINK…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
I'm an agent getting into the foreclosure market in NYC/Brooklyn. Where do I begin?
HI ! MY answer is that , please use BIGGEST on- line coaching school , were I am happy SHORT SALE student * *
But call me first. I help you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 19, 2010 Foreclosure in 11234
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
Why can't the bank "find" the property's documents?
What is your agent advising you to do--and if you don't have and this is the property for you, why not contact any attorney that specializes in real estate, and take it from there. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 6, 2009 Foreclosure in 11234
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jason Sciulara, Broker in 11234
Jason Sciulara
Aran Scott, Agent in Prospect Heights, Br...
Aran Scott
Prospect Heights, Br...
Saar (Sam) Elazar, Agent in New York
Saar (Sam) Elazar
New York
Mary Kae Higgins, Agent in Brooklyn
Mary Kae Higgins
Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11234 > Foreclosure in 11234
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer