Financing in 11231 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Luke Constan…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Luke Constantino answered:
how to finance a commercial building short term to turn into a residential one?R zoning in place...
Hello Felicitas,

This is a question I can only answer by knowing all the information involed. Feel free to call my direct line anytime: 212.300.3919

Luke Constantino
Co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 31, 2013 Financing in 11231
Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
My 1 unit apartment in Brooklyn appraised at $600k and I want to refi with cash out. My loan officer says my max is $417k but in high cost area...
When you exceed the $417k loan amount, and are doing conforming financing, your loan is subject to High-Balance loan guidelines. The maximum LTV on a cash-out refinance under High-Bala ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012 Financing in 11231
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11231 > Financing in 11231
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer