Rentals in 11228 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Cheng, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Michael Cheng answered:
How do I find an apartment for a disabled adult?
You should work with a rental Realtor who specializes in situations like yours. It'll take a big load off you.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 23, 2015 Rentals in 11228
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Who is responsible for burst water pipe?
Review your lease agreement as the answer may be in the document, or consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate, most professionals do offer a free consultation....
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014 Rentals in 11228
Lior Raviv, Real Estate Pro in woodhaven, NY
Lior Raviv answered:
all the real estate agents either dont call you back or are very unprofessional! Don't bother using any of them...?
I find that to be very unfortunate that you have ran into agents who are disrespectful, lack manners and lack professionalism. I believe that we are among the most professional and prom ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013 Rentals in 11228
Deborah E. H…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Deborah E. Henry answered:
I am having a really rough time finding an apt for 4 adults and 2 cats in Dyker Heights for abt 3 months no luck with real estates or owner Help!!!!
Hello Linda,

Please call me to give me details. Thank you.

Deborah E. Henry
License Real Estate Sales Person
Charles Rutenberg Realty
127 East 56th Street
New York, NY 10022
... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 29, 2013 Rentals in 11228
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11228 > Rentals in 11228
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer