Curb Appeal in 11221 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nirmaljit Ka…, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Nirmaljit Kaur (Nimo) answered:
How can I change the photo of our home on this site? The photo currently displayed is of the old facade.
Hi Jim, You can call your agent or call Trulia customer service 1-888-466-3501. I hope it will be helpful. Thank You so much. Enjoy!
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 23, 2015 Curb Appeal in 11221
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11221 > Curb Appeal in 11221
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer