How To... in 11220 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


joanna lane, Real Estate Pro in Cutchogue, NY
joanna lane answered:
Is there a way to buy a residential building with no money down? Any programs that support this?
Well done on the credit score, but that alone is not going to do it. Banks want to see you take some of the risk, as much as possible actually, then there is less risk for them. Your s ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Sep 25, 2008 How To... in 11220
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11220 > How To... in 11220
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer