Financing in 11215 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Feli…,  in Brooklyn, NY
Michael Feliciano answered:
What can I do about a disgruntled landlord who threatens to use the info he has on me (SSN, bank info) to screw me over?
Contact the NYC Public Advocate's office and report the abuse.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013 Financing in 11215
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11215 > Financing in 11215
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer