General Area in 11101 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jake, Other/Just Looking in Lond Island City NY
Jake answered:
Currently live in Nassau County, looking into move closer to the city. Does anyone knows which?
You can have pets in Riverview North, South and 4720. As for most lenient, not sure.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 29, 2008 General Area in 11101
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Long Island City > 11101 > General Area in 11101
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer