Local Info in 11040 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Debt Free Da…,  in 85260
Debt Free Dave answered:
Best way to find a house rental in this area about 2,000 sq ft no pets no kids
I don't know about the best way but I would contact an agent or go to http://propertynut.com.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 28, 2008 General Area in 11040
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > New Hyde Park > 11040 > Local Info in 11040
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer