Property Q&A in 11021 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Liza Schwartz, Real Estate Pro in Manhasset, NY
Liza Schwartz asked:
How does one update incorrect information on their home? I did this on Zillow with an edit feature. Can I do same on Trulia? Details on my home are incorrect at 177 Overlook Ave Great Neck, NY. How do I edit?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 9, 2015 Property Q&A in 11021
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Great Neck > 11021 > Property Q&A in 11021
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer