Foreclosure in 11004 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeff Nobleza, Real Estate Pro in 60640
Jeff Nobleza answered:
How can i buy forclosure home in floral park area?
You need to engage the service of a realtor to help you. Despite the fact that I am a Chicago realtor, I can refer you to a realtor in your area as we have partner realtors in and aroun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 4, 2015 Foreclosure in 11004
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Glen Oaks > 11004 > Foreclosure in 11004
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer